Tuesday, February 19, 2013

CLIVE DAVIS COMES OUT SAYS " I AM BISEXUAL"


Clive Davis just revealed on katie Couric show that he is bisexual and currently in a monogamous relationship with a man. The 80 year old American record producer and music industry executive has been married before. He said "I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have a relationship with a man as well as the two that I had with a woman ... I'm still attracted to women ... You don't have to be only one thing or another. For me, it's the person.”

Clive Davis is credited with discovering legendary talents like Whitney Houston, Janis Joplin, Alicia keys, Bruce Springsteen, Barry Manilow and Santana.

Clive Davis is also a five time Grammy award winner and a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a non performer. From 1967 to 1973 he was the president of Columbia Records



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...