Tuesday, February 26, 2013

KIMMY A MOMMY BLOGGER whatttt AND SHE LOVES MOMMY JEANSS... nooo wayyy

 On Monday, Feb. 25, the 32-year-old reality star wrote her first "mommy blog" post about a new fashion discovery: J Brand maternity jeans, which have stretchy side panels to accommodate baby bumps of every size.


"They are absolutely amazing," the soon-to-be first-time mother gushed of the "perfect" pants. "I feel like I'm back to my old self and I'm so happy! With this being my first pregnancy I've been finding it really difficult to find clothes that are comfortable and fit me well, but these are great."

i actually taught she was refusing to wear materniy close lool  weve been seeing her in tight dresses, leather pants, and see-through blouses. Last week, she stepped out in a pair of high-waisted, peplum pants with a metallic sheen, which she paired with a black cropped turtleneck. And at a Feb. 24 Oscars party, she draped her bump in a super-glam white gown with a plunging neckline (by Donna Karan) that showed off her ample cleavage.
"I think because I have big boobs it could make me look heavier if I don't, like, show off my waist or something," the voluptuous designer recently told DuJour magazine of her style philosophy. "So I just have kind of learned to dress one way only."
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star will no doubt pass her fashion sense onto her baby, due in July. 

If anyone knows Kanye, they just know how into fashion he is, and I think he's going to have things specially made," the mom-to-be said of the rapper on Jimmy Kimmel Live in January. "So I don't think hand-me-downs are going to work."
"He is so excited," she added. "It's really cute how excited he is.

awwwn i cant wait to see the baby guys

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...