Saturday, April 27, 2013

“I’M SURE THEY WERE EVEN TIRED OF BEING IN THE SHADOW OF ME…” DAVIDO SPEAKS ON HKN RUMORED SPLIT.



In a recent interview with Hip Hop World, part owner of HKN records, Davido spoke about the rumored split of some of the record members, Sina Rambo and B-Red. Although Sina Rambo denied the split in another interview, Davido came clean on some things. 


He said;

"B-Red & Sina Rambo, people knew they were with me for about two years. But earlier this year, I felt like it’s time for them to start their own stuff. I’m sure they were even tired of being in the shadow of me and all that.

B-Red, I think has a management deal elsewhere with another company, I’m not sure exactly, but they shot his video for him and everything. And Sina is in America working on some new material. I really want them to stand on their own because they’re talented and need to be heard, instead of them being behind me all the time. We still family.

B-red released a new song and video titled ‘Insane Girl’ and it featured Davido in it. If there would be any split, it’s obvious it would be on amicable terms.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...