Tuesday, May 21, 2013

KHLOE KARDASHIAN ENCOURAGES PREGNANT SISTER KIM KARDASHIAN VIA A PUBLIC LETTER.



People have gone on and on about Kim Kardashian’s weight ever since her baby daddy announced the pregnancy on stage. Luckily for Kim, she has friends and family who are ready to stand up for her against all odds. People she can turn to when the media attack seems to weigh her down and one of them is her sister Khloe Kardashian.

Khloe who has been married to Lamar Odom for a while wrote a public letter to Kim, telling her how amazing she is and what a beautiful soul she has. She said;
“[It's] disturbing that society loves to critique a woman’s shape no matter how beautiful or happy she may be within herself. [I] can not tolerate one more vicious attack on my sister!

“For anyone to ever criticize a woman who is growing another life inside of her is true scum in my eyes. I commend you for not putting your head down and going into hiding like so many would. You live your life and you try to make the best out of a tough situation.

“I need you to know how truly magnificent you are! You may be one of the most beautiful women I have ever laid my eyes on. Your beauty runs deeper then just what some may see. I know the beauty of your soul. Please never let anyone take that from you! It breaks my heart when I see you sad because of the vicious attacks on your growing, pregnant body. Bible kimmie you are perfect the way you are! This is your life! Your body! Your baby! I wish you could see how you have this pregnant glow and you sparkle everyday! Your belly is fantastic! Kim! You are growing a miracle inside of you! I love you! And I will do anything in my power to protect you!”

How sweet. Her baby daddy also took a public stand some days ago when he rapped about how amazing she is and that she should not bother about the negative remarks being made. There is nothing better than having the ones you love standing up for you during tough times. Kim K’s pregnancy would be due in July and the media would be all over her post pregnancy weight again. Good thing she has Khloe to protect her.

What do you think of the media attack on Kim K? Should a pregnant woman be subject to such verbal attacks about her weight?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...