Friday, June 21, 2013

BEAUTIFUL KPANSHING: “I F**K MARIAH CAREY TO HER MUSIC” – NICK CANNON



Beautiful Kpanshing: “I F**k Mariah Carey To Her Music” – Nick Cannon
Nick Cannon recently revealed a secret about his love life with wife Mariah Carey, saying they always listened to her music when they wanted to make love.


Nick Cannon, actor and current host of America’s Got Talent, made a recent appearance on theHoward Stern morning show and he let it all out. He revealed a secret about him and his wife Mariah Carey‘s love making. The singer actually makes them listen to her music while they have sex.

“I f#ck her to her music. Sometimes that’s not always my choice. There’s only one playlist that we can choose…She puts the music on …but, I love it so it doesn’t matter,” said the former Nickelodeon star. “I wouldn’t choose any type of other music. Sometimes we’ll mix some Al Green in there…some Teddy Pendergrass. But, I like when her song comes up” (HipHopWorld)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...