Thursday, June 20, 2013

FAN WHO THREATENED TO KILL SISTER FOR A RETWEET FROM J.COLE APOLOGIZES!



  

J.Cole‘s album hit the stores yesterday and while interacting with his fans on twitter, a fan posted a photo of himself pointing a gun at his sister and threatened to kill her if the singer didn’t retweet him.



Whether he was being real or not, J.Cole did retweet him and later tweeted his mind saying;


Wildest s–t I ever seen on twitter.

Few hours after, the fan’s account was suspended by twitter, and all the purpose of his action went down the rail.

TMZ and Twitter reported the 19 yeasr old boy to the authorities and the case is under investigation. According to TMZ the gun pointed at the naive girl was a BB gun, an air gun used for haunting birds. Read the teens apology below,


I’d like to apologize to America for the photo and to put J. Cole in that position. It was all a joke. It was an unloaded BB gun and my sister was in on it. I only tweeted it because I didn’t expect a response.

Mr. Cole please don’t sue me. I want to formally apologize more to J. Cole and yeah my mom made me delete my twitter until I fixed it.

What happens to the girl’s image that has been on all the media faces all over the world? What would you say about this fan, crazy or simple childish fun?

-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...