Friday, March 1, 2013

Rihanna Opens Up About WHY She Took Chris Brown Back...

Hate judge do whatevaaaa u want and as much as you want, RiRi is NOT breaking up with BREEZY!
they back together lool friendship wisee do u think drake knows yet *jokes jokes *.wellllllllll

Rihanna told Elle Magazine, "We got a fresh start and I'm thankful for that. And right now that's what we want, a great friendship that's unbreakable. Now that we're adults we can do this right. I have my own reasons, very very private reasons. Very personal. A lot of things. Bottom line is - I know him. I had a lot to think about and I had a lot of time to think about it. I was trying to do this for myself."

Rihanna then addressed the criticisms that she was a bad role model, stating that she got back with Chris Brown for herself and nobody else," I did not notice how many women were going through the same thing I was. I didn't notice how many women were in a limbo of love, a dilemma. And with every aspect there was a different crowd of women who identified with different things."

There have been plenty of rumours about Chris Brown and Rihanna is the past few weeks and months, with some people claiming that Chris is already cheating on Rihanna with his ex girlfriend Karrueche Tran. However, Chris himself recently opened up about Rihanna, admitting that he is very much in love with her.


well u have ittttt



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...