Monday, March 25, 2013

WHAT'S WITH THE CAMOUFLAGE?




Is me oor camoflage seems to be the in thing for our 9ja celebs especially the male ones take a look at Wizkid, Iyanya and Davido. It's looks dope .i love it! sincerely... but one thing bothering me is why can't those army guys harass them?


I dnt know if you guys have heard bout the issues with wearing camfolage because they celebs abi if it were me or any other person that wears it on the street, the military guys will strip the person and confiscate the cloth, then flog the shit out of him/her..when you ask why..they tell you it's 'disrespectful' to the army. Many who have experienced army embarrassment can testify to what i am saying. Nigerianssssss

I really like Camo! tho  and..yeah! who do you think rocks it better? and do you think if most people start rocking it they will allow but also theres also the case of people overdoing it comment. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...