Friday, May 10, 2013

PROPHET CHRIS OKAFOR SPEAKS ON INCREASED NOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY DEATHS “I KNOW WHY THEY ARE DYING. LET THEM COME TO ME.



Prophet Chris Okafor of Mountain of Liberation and Miracle Ministry has come out to say he knows the reason why a lot of Nollywood celebrities have been dying. According to him, he gave a prophecy about the deaths a while ago and no one took him seriously. He claims that more celebrities would still die. Read what he said;

This year I gave a prophecy concerning the entertainment industry that there is going to be series of death, and they never [came to] ask me for a solution.


“One problem is that they like to go to churches where they do paparazzi and the rest. They don’t want to come to the truth and that is why they are dying this way. If they come to me, I will tell them the mystery why people are dying in Nollywood…


“I know why they are dying. Let them come to me.”

What do you think, should they really go to him for a solution?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...