Sunday, March 17, 2013

BEYONCE FOR APRIL 2013 SHAPE MAGAZINE COVER



Beyonce's first time of landing the cover of SHAPE Magazine's April issue, and she is nailing it with her sexy, tonedpost-baby figure in hot bikini. The singer shares how she got back into shape in just three months after baby. She discloses that it wasn't an easy feat, stating:
"I'm not a person that is naturally very thin, I’m a person that has to work at keeping my body in shape, I didn’t have a lot of time to lose the weight because I scheduled a show three months after I gave birth, which I would never do again!
I ate a very low-calorie diet. I stayed away from red meat and ate a lot of fish, replaced pasta and rice with quinoa." Read here to see how she did it.

More photos









Plus, Mrs. Carter has released the trailer for her new “EPIC” movie, where she plays Queen Tara. The animated movie focuses on the tale of teenager Mary Katherine (played by Amanda Seyfried) who is transported to a magical land inhabited by little leaf people, talking slugs, and birds.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...