Friday, March 15, 2013

JULIET IBRAHIM IS STICKING TO HER WORDS

"What I said is; it’s time we started appreciating our very own African talents during events we organize here. I don’t see the reason why Kim K was paid so much for a 45 seconds speech at the said event in Lagos. I believe it was a waste of money when any African celebrity could have been paid to spend the same 45 seconds on stage for much lesser. Even if Kim K was used to sell out the show, 45 seconds is too short a time for her to show up on the stage, that’s my point of view. Some people refused to understand these points and argued it out with me and it brought up the fact where I said, I am 100 times hotter than Kim K and I could have done a better and longer job than what she did on stage. Did you watch what she stood on stage to talk about? Come on, that was a huge joke.’

Okay Juliet we have heard you can you stop talking about this please. No one is even checking for you..haha just  joking i do check for her i think she is beautiful for a black girl. But on a serious note booboo u need to stop using kim kardashian to get more famous that is not what Dare paid all that money for.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...